Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm so far behind...so where do I start?

I have been slacking so bad lately...I somehow managed to miss the whole month of August!!!! AHHH!! I will be catching up eventually because that has been the most important month of this year!! My baby turned ONE!! My mom came in by surprise to celebrate with us and we had so much fun. We loved the visit! Christian became one spoiled little boy once again. Mom wasn't able to stay for his Party, but she was here on his actual birthday which ROCKED!! I have so many pictures, but since this will only allow 5 at a time....It may take me awhile to get the pics posted! I do have them and plan to update soon.

This school semester has begun officially today! Rob and I are both in school this Fall. It is going to be hectic, balancing work schedules, babysitters, school schedules, family time, and time to breathe for that matter! We also are to be in our friends' Brad and Amanda's wedding in October. I'm not sure how we're going to juggle all this, but I am sure we will someway, somehow. We have been blessed that we have some family members that have been keeping Christian on a regular basis, which has been great. Thank you Mamaw Pat, Tia, Brandi, Missi, Tracey and Nana!

I have a feeling this blog is going to fall behind, but I only have til MAY before I graduate. I'll be so thankful. Here's to 8 more months of school!

Here are some pics from the day we went to Holiday World. Mom went with us including all the rest of my family :) More pics to come soon....(I hope!)
Isaac, Christian and Nate....COUSINS!!




At Cracker Barrell before heading to Holiday World with my family!






No comments:

Post a Comment