Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Ice Cream Cone!

A few weeks ago, on a Sunday afternoon, Rob and I decided to take Christian out for his very first Ice Cream cone. Rob's Mom (Gigi) came along to indulge with us and witness the cutest little ice cream eater ever! I was not sure how this would go over! Expecting the worst, I packed a wet washcloth, an extra bib, a change of clothes, and extra wipes. Little did I know, all we needed was the washcloth! He was such a modest little man! These pictures are once again in backwards order, but they are FINALLY posted at least :)



We were so proud of him for holding his cone all by himself.


The above picture is what was left! He loved it obviously!



It's moments like this that makes me so happy to be a Mommy. Who knew that a trip to Zesto would end up being so much fun. I have a feeling it was one of many trips there in the years to come! (Papaw Dave bought him this bib while we were in Florida!) I think it's cute!


This was his very first taste!(Well, that is minus the ice cream Mamaw Rosie gave him in Florida while visiting! This picture should have been first...but ya know...:0







This was a random evening, it was too cute not to post! Ironically, the kid loves wearing hats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment