Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I need help blogging! Can you help me?

Haven't really had much time to mess with this, and when I do, it makes me angry. Questions I have...

1. How do I arrange pictures? See previous posts. Pictures are posted but the comments that go with the pictures are all messed up!

2. How do I add my "favorite blogs" where it will show the latest blog entry by each one?

I know I have more, but those are the 2 main ones that are causing me grief! :) Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. For the pics...always put pictures on first and then type. AND, you have to upload them in reverse order to get them to show up in the correct order (or I alaways have). To make it easier I upload mine and save them by number like, 10may09_1...then if I have 8 pictures to post, I just upload backwards: 8,7,6,etc. And, they are always in the order I want and then I can add stories, captions, etc. once they are already on the page.

    To add the blog list, I THINK you do it by going to the layout section and then add a gadget and there should be an option to add blogs/urls/etc.

    ReplyDelete