Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BOUNCY!

For my cousin Amber's graduation party, they had a bouncy for the kids. After the big kids got tired, Isaac (Candace's Son) allowed Christian to come in and play. He asked me to take a picture of him holding the ball on Christian's head...so of course I agreed. He got the biggest laugh out of this and then after seeing the picture said that, "Christian looks like a chef!" A chef?! maybe the ball on the head, resembles a tall chef's hat! Kids and their imaginations...


Christian didn't seem to care much. Cutest little chef I've ever seen if I must say!


He LOVED being able to crawl around in the Bouncy!
Isaac and Ava played so good with him. He was chasing after Isaac I'm sure!



I think he's thinking, "Wow, Mommy, do you think we can get one of these for my birthday?" It's a done deal son! I hope you have just as much fun on your birthday with it as you did on this day...








Sidenote: Congratulations Amber on graduating! Wish you the best during your college years! We had an awesome time at your party!

1 comment: