Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mashed Taters!

Rob went to the grocery to pick up some items we needed. While gone, Christian and I dipped into the mashed potatoes a little early. He got his own bowl and spoon.

The spoon didn't last long before it was on the floor! All fingers baby!


Want some Mommy?









He loved it, and I couldn't help but laugh. Rob about had a fit when he came walking in. Mashed TATERs were everywhere! Needless to say, I was the one in charge of his bath on this night. (The baths are usually on Rob, because it hurts my back to have to bend down that long after breaking it. But Rob bathes him, and then I take over with lotion, powder, and dressing. ANd then usually 4-5 bedtime stories!) But, since I instigated the mess, He insisted it was my responsibility. Oh well...it was fun!


1 comment:

  1. that's how charlie eats his potatoes too!!! haha, jj of course

    ReplyDelete