Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy First Father's Day Rob! We spent father's day at Rob's Nana's house. We were able to visit with his grandpa Bob (Grandaddy) and most of Rob's family. It was a great visit, and as always, great food! We went for a quick visit that afternoon to see my Dad at his house. We weren't able to stay too long as I had homework to do, and a full day of work ahead of me. But, it was a nice visit. Here are some pics of Christian and Rob!





This is the most funniest face I have ever seen. Makes me crack up everytime I look at it!



His shirt says "Big Man on the Court!" haha!


Happy Father's Day Rob! Christian is very lucky to have a daddy like you. I appreciate all the help you give to me in raising such a lovable handsome boy.

Sidenote: On Father's day, I recieved the great news that LaCinda is expecting her first baby! We are soooooo excited for Cinda and Brian. They are going to make such awesome parents. And, I'm looking so forward to all of our playdates and Mommy nights! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures, he is such a little ham for the camera!!! i heard about cinda and brian too....that is awesome for them!!!!

    ReplyDelete